Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Welcome to my blog!! :]


Hi everyone! This is my wellness & adventure blog, which will be geared towards anything interesting I find about wellness- topics such as quick, healthy recipes college students can make in their dorm, health & exercise tips or new moves, etc-and adventures and expierences I have and go on. I love trying new healthy dishes and cooking for myself (I greatly dislike the cafeteria food) but I also understand that cooking for yourself can be expensive. Hopefully I can find some helpful ideas that will help shape up your diet and still keep on a budget! The adventure part will be a place for me to share any new skiing trips I go on this winter (I have a season's pass to Butternut), hiking/walking trips which I'd love to go on, and any other places I may journey to! So keep reading~*

1 comment: